sabato 8 marzo 2014

Rising elves rising!

Today I primed up Blood Bowl Dark Elves team, so they're almost on the pipe for painting!

I had some hobby time left, so I tooled a little with the Rising Sun Army I had planned some time ago (you can see the mage of the army here), an High Elf Army of an Oriental island, that I could play as a Wood Elf army aswell.

Those poor elves got delayed because of my bits' order taking a huge time arriving.
So it's time to build the army core and, being them high/wood elves, I started out with a sample archer.

I made an attempt on the look of the Ashigaru-like hat with plasticard.
It's a new for me, so the next one will most likely be better! :P




Painting schedule of the upcoming blog entries (random order):

- Blood Bowl Dark Elves
- High Elves



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento