giovedì 31 ottobre 2013

Love on the battlefield

Love and death, actually.
Such a deep topic in art compositions of the past, being it poetry, painting, writing.
My much humbler view is the one I'm presenting today:




It will work great for a unit filler in a bunch of frenzied witch elves, maybe taking the place of the champion aswell.


I had a leftover Morathi model, for the pegasus was so trendy with the past armybook.
Also I got her on ebay for a bargain price, hence the black strips and bits.
She's also missing the left nipple. I have no words for describng such a shameful decision to remove it from previous owner. May Slaanesh get his soul! :P
Missing a bit of GS all around to fill some gaps and create a cleaved neck for the poor high elf.
And re-adding the nipple!

Hope you like it!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento