martedì 15 aprile 2014

Green patches of WAAAAGH!

Some updates from the weekend.
I played a couple of matches on my new suitcase-pitch, one was a kind of intro-game for a curious guy that lasted only half time, with my orcs facing (my) his Dark Elves.
The other was a proper match against the Chaos Dwarf team of a friend, who's also working on his own suitcase-pitch, that's more awesome-looking than mine!


 Oh, and I also managed to complete the river part of the pitch.
I'll be pouring some resin soon, but at the moment it will look like it's under a drought period.









Also I got a few ideas about further details I might add to the pitch. Much fun!

I then proceeded with some updates on the Orc team:

I completed the Black Orc Blockers;

 I put some green stuff patches on the players;

 I made a little skirt for the thrower;

a plate for the number and a patch on the butt;

and, the last but not the least, I clad in metal the Troll. Shoulderpads and protections for joints.

2 commenti:

  1. Fantastic work Mike! I think we could be the first in italy to have a suitcase pitch! ^^

    RispondiElimina